|Address||587 King St, Peterborough, ON K9J 2T4, Canada
5 Week Meditation Course "Conscious Explorations into the End of Suffering"
Come join registered psychologist Dr. Susan Chiddix and meditation teachers Byron James Patchett and Mark Ross as we explore and uncover the power of meditation to awaken peace, joy and clarity in your life. Through a series of five meetings you will be introduced to the fundamentals of meditation that hold the potential to transform your life.
Topics Explored Include How To:
- Understand the basic neuroscience and brain plasticity of meditation.
- Decrease stress, anxiety, depression and physical pain.
- Free you from incessant internal thought chatter.
- Break habits of negative thinking.
- Achieve greater emotional well-being.
- Reconnect with the deeper meaning and purpose behind life.
Course Dates :Held on SATURDAYS from 10am to 12pm
-October 22nd -November 12th -Novmeber 26th
-November 5th -November 19th
All sessions will be held at the Swan Centre – 587 King Street. Peterborough, ON
Course Fee - $250 *Check for coverage from your extended health plan.
To register please contact Telka-Smith Psychology Practice at (705) 742-3120