|Address||Regina, SK S4P0A5
TRAINING FOR EMPLOYMENT
Are you unemployed and looking for work? Career Enhancement Programs at Saskatchewan Polytechnic can provide the skills, contacts and confidence you need to make a successful transition back to work.You will participate in the most current computer, job search and essential skills training, while exploring career options in a supportive classroom setting.
You will also network with potential employers and select a workplace training site to help you meet your individual employment goals. If you are approved for a Career Enhancement program, you may be eligible for coverage of training costs and/or financial support while attending the program.
• Computer courses in Microsoft Office 2013: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and keyboarding.
• Self-assessment and goal setting activities.
• Skills training for job success: essential and employability skills; communication, problem solving and teamwork skills.
• Job search tools: resume, cover letter, online applications and portfolio development.
• On-site placement with a local employer in exchange for training, skill development, networking and employment opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested applicants must see an Employment Consultant at Regina Labour Market Services Branch (SaskJobs) at 1955 Broad Street, Regina, or call 306-787-2160. Consultants will help determine if Career Enhancement is a good option for you.
• January 9 – May 26, 2017
For more information, call Carol at 306- 775-7467.