|Address||229 Cadillac St, Windsor, ON N8Y, Canada
Colour Analysis Stylist
(no makeup artistry included – Colour Stylist certificate is awarded upon successful completion of attendance and required assignments)
This is a great benefit to Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists or new in the beauty fashion stlylize business!
• Colour Analysis Session Saturdays 11:00 am - 2:00 pm - 4 weeks
Colour Analysis is an art dedicated to bringing out the best look you can achieve, helping your client to wear the right colours for their skin tones, eye and hair colour.
To look good naturally, your image and style needs to point to you, not your clothes.
The fashion industry is simplistic on topic of colour, suggesting that we can all wear every colour and look equally good. This is not generally the case: your natural colouring will fight against colours which don’t complement it, resulting in your best features being subdued.
Colour Analysis is a process by which your natural colouring can be identified as you become a colour professional. You will match your client with the colours that will bring out the best in their overall image, wardrobe and cosmetics. You will educate them to choose their colours wisely. Their clothes will no longer walk into the room first, they will harmonize with their total image to make their face and eyes stand out and create a lasting impression on those they meet.
The best-known Colour Analysis tool is the seasonal palette, divided into Autumn and Spring - the warm palettes - and summer and winter, which use cool tones. As well as these, colour analysts can assess whether subjects are bright or muted, and light or dark. This is based on a tonal or directional system. We create products for every system used in colour analysis world-wide.
Fashion Colour Event will be determined for students in their area and community as volunteer practical experience and as a beneficial practical experience, supervised which is good for resume and letter of reference from KBI.
Course theories and practical experience in:
* colour concepts
* psychological effects of colour
* colour harmony in wardrobe, hair, accessories & cosmetic selection
* colour analysis procedure for men and women
* customer service
Classes are taught in a relaxing, hands-on professional environment with a maximum of 6 students for excellence in learning and hands-on instruction and guidance.
Basic Professional Student Learning Colour Analysis Kit Includes;
• Colour Detector cards 9 groups of skin tone indicators – 2 – 4 in each group
• 4 colour Analysis Colour Swatch Wallets –4 women’s (more may be pre-ordered at a discounted student cost of $23.5 ea. or less depending on quantity ordered)
• client head wrap and cape
• Colour Concepts Manual with workbook
• Access to the Student Training Video KBI Online site
• Certificate upon successful completion of the required model assignments and before and after collages.
Colour Analysis Course Fees
- tuition $495 plus HST
Plus Kit call for more information
KOSTI BEAUTY INSTITUTE