|Address||Saint Thomas, ON N5R2G7
|For Sale By||Owner|
|Body Type||Coupe (2 door)|
|Drivetrain||Rear-wheel drive (RWD)|
|No. of Doors||2|
|No. of Seats||5|
One 1967 Beaumont, just SOLD / headed to Western Canada.
Two to Go - they won't last long, judging by very strong demand !!
- Buyer is responsible for shipping, and I can help with loading.
- Will also provide the name of a good local shipping company (with enclosed trailer, holds 2 vehicles) and a Customs Broker if needed.
1st Time Offered
1966 Beaumont Custom, 2 door hardtop / original paint Danube blue
1967 Beaumont Custom, 2 door hardtop / Gold
SOLD>>1967 Beaumont Custom, 2 door hardtop / original paint Trq.
- untouched 283-V8 with 2speed Powerglide / all #'s match
- good floor pans, rockers & frame / typical trunk & quarter rust
- hardtops are complete, for restoration / with interiors & seats
NOTE - 1965 Malibu S/S in storage since 1980 / coming home next year, 4$ale in 2017 / now collecting contact info. from interested buyers.
PS - front bumpers removed (but their here) for tow bar frame mount use / keeping chrome undamaged, from clamping forces
- bracket towed vehicles (100 miles once), getting cars into a spray foamed insulated storage building, back in 1987 till 2015.
- drive shafts also pulled previously, to prevent automatic transmission oil from over-heating, shafts here
All vehicles still need Auto Metal Direct (out of USA) - premium AMD die stamped rear quarters (1 piece, CNC formed, heavy gauge steel / they join into roof sail pillar, just like factory) / full exterior door skins / reproduction front fenders / one piece trunk floor - licensed GM sheet metal.
- even many Southern USA cars these days, need same
(if not more)
- install 2,510 US$ in correct new tin, you got a brand new body, free of bondo and perfectly straight plus save auto body labor costs
- $10,000 for 1966 original paint
- $8,000 for Gold 1967
All Vehicles, Sold As Is (& not in running condition).
Call LARRY / text 5193178555 cell
FYI - Would kindly ask, due to the large number of inquiries / that e-mail & contacting me, ONLY if you are a serious buyer / and not just out of plain curosity !!
NOTE - red 396 Sport Deluxe, is not 4Sale (father & son project).
- serious inquires only
- NOT interested in entertaining "tire kickers", must have funds ($$) available
- and I have many-many parts (stored), for these "A" bodies / Chevelle & Beaumonts
- when I clean out my upper barn - dry storage rental
Beaumont & Chevelle parts stash / in hiding, since late 1980's.
- will be on the buyers market
I have a ton of parts for sale for mainly the 1966-67 model years, in interior/exterior stuff, and some limited 1965, 68-69 and 70-72 good items.
- front & back chrome bumpers
- exterior trim, window stainless, emblems
- good rad cradles & v8 rad extension
- strato bucket seats ('67 only)
- consoles / powerglide / 3 speed auto
- 4 speed manual black console with brake & clutch pedal assembly
(selling as a conversion package)
- rust free truck lids & flat hoods
- may have convertible top frame ('67) with power cylinders (?)
- factory AM radios in excellent working condition
- mint grilles - unobtainable in this condition
- tail lite housing with good bezels and lens
- used armrests in good driver shape plus door panel vinyl (red/black/gold/black)
- complete dash's with all gauges
- rare dash pads, mint condition // 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 including Chevelle
- almost mint rust free & straight doors (have both), off a 1970 complete
- NOS / GM full door skin, suitable for a 1970 LS6
- steering columns, for bucket seat conversion
- factory hubcaps
- 67 Disk Brake Spindles & 4 piston calipers (will need stainless steel sleeved)
- 65-66 walnut wood 2 spoke steering wheels
^^ Obviously a partial list / prefer Text messages over E-mail.