|Address||2473 Lakeshore Rd, Brights Grove, ON N0N 1C0, Canada
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Accountable to: Program Manager
CUSTODIAN DUTIES: This area to include but limited to the following:
- Clean bathrooms , Buff floors, Clean, vacuum, mop and dust all areas, empty all garbage’s
- Skilled in using proper cleaning techniques
. Knowledge of public health regulations preferred
MAINTENANCE TASKS: Responsible for general maintenance, repairs and projects throughout HHBH. This area to include but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Maintain and record the condition of all fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, carbon dioxide detectors and emergency battery operated building lights, furnace filters.
- Carpentry and Woodworking skills: repairs to beds, dressers, dining-room and other chairs, the construction of items such as signs for special events, picnic tables, room shelves, boot racks, the bridge to the island
- Knowledge of all health and safety precautions including the safe storage and labelling of toxic chemicals (WHMIS)
- Small engine repairs and equipment maintenance e.g.) Lawn mowers, leaf blowers etc.
Other Job Requirements:
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision or direction.
- Completion of high school education required-
- Experience with welding, soldering equipment
- Experience with minor electrical, plumbing work
- Experience with carpentry
- Possesses a valid Ontario Driver’s license
- Knowledge of WSIB and WHMIS regulations
- Must be able to obtain a valid vulnerable Sectors Police check
- Must be able to obtain a Drs. Letter stating that you are free from communicable diseases
We actively encourage applications from qualified men and women, including Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process.
Closing Date: December 12, 2016
Send Resume To:email@example.com
Attention: Program Manager
Huron House Boys' Home
P.O. Box 260
Bright’s Grove, ON N0N 1C0
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.