|Address||Kingston, ON K7P2S4
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||ALL WAYS CLEAN|
ALL WAYS CLEAN is a rapidly growing Kingston based cleaning and maintenance company looking to fill PART TIME Leading to FULL TIME EVENING CLEANER(S).
***SHIFTS BEGIN AT 715AM***
Experience is considered an asset, however training will be provided. The successful candidates must have a passion for cleaning, be hardworking and be able to work independently and as part of a team. They must also be detail oriented, trustworthy, physically capable, proactive and have a positive attitude. The successful candidate must have an interest in learning new skills and willing to grow with the company.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s license with a Clean Driver Abstract and a Clean Criminal Record.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Uphold the highest standard of Customer Service at all times
• Comply with company policies, procedures and the code of ethics
• Uphold and maintain All Ways Clean high standard of cleanliness
• Maintain the cleanliness and care of company equipment
• Complete maintenance duties as assigned
• Maintain Health & Safety standards and be actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment
• Perform all other tasks which are assigned by management.
• Proven self-motivation, ability to work well individually and in a team environment
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Previous cleaning and/or housekeeping experience is an asset
• Must have a high level of attention to detail
• Aged 18+
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Movement of vacuums, brooms, mops etc.
• Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
• Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
• Occasional ascending or descending stairs
Please reply directly to this ad and include a cover letter with your resume to: