|Address||600 Longworth Rd, London, ON N6K 4X9, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Longworth by Sifton Retirement Residence|
The Environmental Services Worker is required to provide the residents, family members, volunteers and staff members with a clean and tidy environment.
Please apply directly on our website at www.sifton.com/careers Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources.
• Maintain a clean and dust free environment throughout the facility, following specific procedures as directed.
• Collect and dispose of garbage as required, keeping utility rooms and store rooms in a tidy and sanitary condition.
• Re-stock housekeeping carts as required.
• Sort and separate items to be laundered in accordance with laundering requirements.
• Operate automatic washing machines, dryers. Fold and hang garments after laundering, and transport to appropriate floors.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Previous housekeeping and/or laundry experience desirable but not mandatory.
• Ability to work accurately and quickly.
• Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with residents, other staff and visitors.
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Sincere interest in providing excellent customer service to seniors.
• Must be flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts as required.
Please apply directly on our website at www.sifton.com/careers