|Address||4303 56 St, Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 1V4, Canada
|For Rent By||Owner|
Recently under new ownership cinder block building located on the automile in Wetaskiwin, directly across from the Ford and Toyota dealerships. The vehicle count is very high at this location and it is located on one of the few locations that has access when traveling from either direction. The building operated as a bakery for a number of years then a produce store and most recently a liquidation store, as such it is very clean and well taken care of.
- 5774 sq/ft on the main floor.
- 2160 sq/ft on the second floor of undeveloped space.
- the majority of the areas on the main floor are open spaces.
- on the main floor are three walls remaining of a large walk in cooler that could be recommissioned as the refrigeration systems are still in place, also a smaller walk in freezer is still in place along with a large double commercial stainless steel sink. The large cooler could also be removed if not required.
- on the side of the building are a set of wide doors that lead into a loading area that is separate from the main area.
- on the main floor is one office and two washrooms, the office has a one way glass window looking onto the front bay area.
- the building is forced air heated and has considerable power.
- in the near future the building will be painted and any required upgrades made on the interior. As soon as weather permits the building will be updated on the outside with decorative rock, paint and contemporary awnings to increase the curb appeal.
- all current exterior doors will be replaced with modern steel doors.
- the new owner is possibly willing to split the building into smaller areas for the right tenant.