|Address||101 Second St W, Cornwall, ON K6J 1G4, Canada
Learn to use electronic terminals and devices found around town. This easy-to-use guide is written in clear language, with large print and many images. Topics include instructions for using:
- Parking lot terminals and pay stations (hospital)
- The Check-in Kiosk at the Walk-in Clinic (McConnell Avenue)
- An In-restaurant Kiosk at a fast food restaurant
- A Picture Kiosk to self-develop photographs
- A debit card at a retail store
- A credit card at a restaurant
- An Automated Teller Machine (ATM) for banking
As part of the project, seniors may also request to be shown how to perform these tasks with the help of a senior volunteer, in a small group setting onsite.
Call Tri-County Literacy Council at 613-932-7161 for your free guide (available while quantities last).