To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:|
Position: Junior Installer/Junior Technician
Reports to: Operations Manager
Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership offers essential home services to customers across Canada keeping homeowners warm in the winter, cool in the summer and with an endless supply of hot water.
Reliance is a $550 million business today having doubled in size over the last 5 years. The Reliance portfolio consists of over 1.5 million residential water heaters in Ontario and is Canada's largest portfolio of rental water heaters. It is also one of Canada's largest heating and cooling companies. What has remained core to the business in our fast growing company is the continual development of strong customer relationships and loyalty, and investment in team members and systems necessary to cost-effectively and efficiently manage the business.
Role Focus: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally install equipment in their homes.
Qualifications, Abilities & Experience: The qualifications required for this position should be considered before any application is submitted.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Responsible to professionally install HVAC equipment and accessory items in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- Be flexible to work in service, water heater installation, and or assistance roles/duties, in the field or in the warehouse. Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance's products, services and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers, offering for sale other company products and services, and must demonstrate your ability to communicate and problem solve to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Never sell the customer a repair/install they do not need.
- Must meet Company requirements with respect to general qualifications.
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician '3' license, G2 Preferred
- Must have at least a valid Class G Driver's License.
- Valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card would be an asset
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 75kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside/outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty/slippery.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver's Abstract be completed for potential candidates (if applicable). This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must have outstanding teamwork and customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ electricity).
- Very punctual and dependable; strong organizational skills.
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
RELIANCE HOME COMFORT