- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Cambridge, ON,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||KELLY SERVICES LTD.|
Our client, a food manufacturer in Cambridge, Ontario has an immediate opening for a permanent, full time maintenance mechanic. There is also potential for a late term apprentice in this role. You will be responsible for routine preventative maintenance and optimal efficiency of production equipment to optimize safety, efficiency and reliability within a continuous manufacturing operation.|
· Complete all required courses and documentation including LOTO, work orders, fall arrest, forklift, confined space, etc.
· Work with packaging equipment, robotic systems, motors, gear reducers, elevator belts and buckets, screw and chain conveyors, spouting and blow lines, roll stands, and other milling equipment.
· Maintain laboratory equipment when required and the boiler system when in operation.
· Order material and complete purchase orders.
We are looking for:
Interested? Forward your resume via email to Ashleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
KELLY SERVICES LTD.