- On Kijiji since September 2011
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Cornwall, ON K6H6C7
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
We are currently recruiting a Full Time Retread Technician to work out one of our Cornwall, ON locations. The Retread Technician performs the initial inspection of tires to be re-treaded according to specifications. The Retread Technician works on the tire re-treading production line and, after training, understands and is capable of performing the duties described below.
Descriptions of Duties/Expectations:
• Perform Initial Inspection of tires to be re-treaded according to specification
• Operate tire buffing equipment according to specification
• Repair tires according to specification
• Operate AZ Cushion Gum Extruder Operate tread building equipment for both flat tread and Uni-circle applications
• Operate the retread curing chambers, load and unload tires, monitor and report on curing process.
• Perform Final Inspection of tires according to retread specification.
• Paint and final finish of tires Staging of tires for shipping and warehouse duties
• Operate the forklift and other miscellaneous lifting equipment.
• Assist in daily start-up and shut down of equipment.
• Assist in scheduled maintenance of all production equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work in a supervised capacity but operate independently.
• Ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
• Ability to demonstrate dexterity with hand tools
• Ability to handle high heat temperatures
• Ability to handle fast paced workload
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and a pleasant environment with room to grow. Do you meet the requirements above? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume through Kijiji or send to email@example.com.
Upon request, Benson Group Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the entire recruitment, assessment and selection process. If you require accommodation at any point in the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources department at 613-933-1700 extension 254.