- On Kijiji since September 2010
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Nisku, AB T9E7T1
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||MakLoc Buildings Inc.|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
MakLoc Buildings is accepting resumes for experienced Crew Chiefs, Iron Worker - Metal Building Systems Erector, Cladder, Sheeters to start in mid-January 2017.
This position requires:
• Strong mechanical skills needed
• Strong attention to detail
• Work safely within the protocols of OH&S and MakLoc’s safety culture
• Comfortable working with heights up to 40 feet
• Must be willing to work in and around the Edmonton area and out-of-town when required
• MUST have construction experience
• MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
Preference given to those whom are experienced working with pre-engineered modular structures.
THIS IS NOT A WELDING POSITION.
Please submit your resume by fax to 780-955-7721 Attn: Doug T. or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position and location you are applying for. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. MakLoc cannot confirm if applications have been received, therefore does not accept recruitment calls. NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.