- On Kijiji since September 2014
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||10240 180 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 1E2, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||QSI Interiors Ltd.|
QSI Interiors Ltd. is a leading drywall construction company in western Canada. We are looking for a motivated individual to fill the full-time position of Branch Manager Trainee. In this position, the incumbent will learn all the aspects of managing a branch with the goal of eventually moving into that role.
This person is a natural leader and will be responsible for daily business operations, including building effective teams, evoking integrity, effective decision making, delegating and directing others. The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall management and growth of business for their branch, which includes and is not limited to; supervising and training employees, managing client relationships and project delivery, business development and maintaining supplier relationships.
• Senior project management by overseeing estimators bids, project manager performance and allocating resources where needed for successful operations
• Financial management including sales/collections, cost controls, profit margins and both project and branch overhead budget management
• Human resource management which includes training, mentoring, recruiting, performance reviews, terminating and adhering to local labor legislation
• Business development involving client relationships, identifying new opportunities, and enhancing the image of the company
• Administrative duties which includes overseeing branch payroll, payables and preparing and/or reviewing various reports
• Post-secondary education in a related field is preferred
• Construction industry experience
• Project management and estimating experience is preferred
• Previous management experience is preferred
Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered.
Apply in confidence, via email, with resume and cover letter Attn: Dean Vereschagin at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 15, 2016