|Address||9833 44 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5E3, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Oil City Machining Ltd.|
Oil City Machining Ltd.
Oil City Machining is a CNC Production Machine Shop. Located in south Edmonton, we are a growing business looking for new and enthusiastic employees to join our team. We pride ourselves in high quality production and overall safety. If you’re interested in doing great work with great people Oil City Machining is the place for you.
Oil City currently has an immediate opening for the position of CNC Milling Operator & Programmer. The applicants must be familiar with Mazak machines, the Mazatrol operating system and G-Code programming. The employee will set up and operate precision CNC Milling Machines and is responsible for maintaining equipment and interpreting shop drawings.
This position is for CNC Mill Operators/Programmers ONLY.
Specific duties include:
• Manufacturing parts on CNC milling machines;
• Interpreting blueprints, shop drawings, manuals and work instructions;
• Setting up CNC milling machines to meet production requirements;
• Loading parts, operating controls, setting offsets, simple edits, deburring and inspecting parts to ensure conformance to work order specifications;
• Up keeping and preventative maintenance of CNC and support equipment;
• Working in conjunction with the quality control/assurance department;
• Minimum 5 years of milling experience
• Familiar and confident with Mazatrol operations & G-CODE programming
• Capable of programming in CAM systems
• Full-Time and Part-Time Positions available
• Able to work with and cooperate with co-workers effectively
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in fast paced environment
• Work in conjunction with HR department to promote safe working environment
• Proven work history of adhering to high quality production standards
Start Date: As soon as possible, immediate employment.