|Address||Edmonton, AB T5B0S2
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Welcome Homes Construction Inc.|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
We are looking for an individual who can manage, organize, supervise and work in the areas of insulation, drywall, tape, texture and blown in attic insulation aspects of new home construction. Must read, write and speak English and Spanish. $43.00 to $45.00 / Hour. Permanent and full time position available.Work abilities should include....Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
• Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
• Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
• Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
• Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
• Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
• Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.