|Address||Edmonton, AB T5V1A1
|Job Offered By||Individual|
Looking for a Journeyman Carpenter with well rounded skills. Work will be mainly residential, some light commercial and renovations. Mostly out of town work but not always. Most jobs will require being out of town for 1 day to 3 weeks, if you have young kids and would rather be at home do not apply. Looking for ticketed carpenter, or would consider 3rd or 4th year apprentice.
Looking for individuals with experience in some or all of these areas:
- Concrete footings and ICF foundations
- Framing, stick and pre fab
- Siding, vinyl, hardie, soffit and fascia
- Flooring, laminate, linoleum, hardwood
- Finish trim, kitchens and cabinetry
- Drywalling, mudding/ taping and T- bar ceilings
- Roofing, shingles, torch on, steel
- Ability to operate skid stere and zoom boom an asset
- Good attitude towards work is a must! Im very easy to get on with but will not put up bs
- Must be punctual, and able to work in a team environment as-well as unsupervised
- Must have own truck and willing to work out of it, i can provide most transport to far away jobs but some times you will be on your own and need to carry tools. I will cover gas mileage in certain circumstances
- Own hand tools a must, anything else is a bonus.
We are a young company with lots of jobs coming through over then next few months, this is an opportunity that could lead to a supervisory roll for the right candidate.
Wage will be hourly and depend on experience. If you have a particular number that you think you are worth then let me no when you send your resume through and i will decide if it works or not.