- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||10025 - 102A Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5J 2Z2
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Reporting to the Vice President Sales, the Manager Sales Support will support, analyze, and report on the activities and results of the Company’s sales function.
Sales Function Support
• Conceive and manage focused sales promotions of specific products or to specific industry sectors.
• Conduct market and sector research, write analysis reports and industry/sector white papers.
• Create PowerPoint presentations and materials for customer and representative training.
• Ensure full implementation and optimization of sales processes with respect to SyteLine CRM application.
• Maintain a library of presentations and presentation content.
• Maintain corporate resume of completed projects.
• Organize and participate in events such as sales force meetings, representative network summits and
customer training courses.
• Prepare and manage vendor prequalification processes with customer companies.
• Review customer terms and conditions, manage negotiations to minimize corporate risk with respect to contracts and purchase orders.
Corporate Sales Management Support
• Assist in the annual preparation and distribution of Pricing Guidelines & Approval Authority and Gross Margin Guideline documents.
• Assist in the preparation and administration of annual Outside Sales Incentive Bonus Program.
• Coordinate administration of annual product price increases and annual distribution of price lists.
• Maintain and distribute the corporate Sales Contact List and the Outside Sales Representative Network Contact Lists.
Sales Monitoring and Reporting
• Coordinate and analyze customer feedback on technical and commercial content of won and lost
• Coordinate quotation follow-up functions and track win/loss/other disposition of quotations.
• Monitor, analyze and report on key sales data and performance metrics.
Sales and Marketing Coordination
• Ensure the needs of the sales function are understood, prioritized, and delivered on by
the Marketing Department.
• Maintain an awareness of current projects in house, coordinate gathering of project information and
photos and the production, publishing and distribution of Application Solutions case histories.
• Manage the continuous improvement of trade show displays including booth layout, sector appropriate
technical content and product displays.
• Monitor and guide the lifecycle of all product sales collateral, including brochures, sell-sheets, webpages and catalogues.
• Provide direction to the Marketing department on web-based and live lead generation.
• Research, write, and edit sales collateral copy.
• Able to analyze technical concepts and content
• Able to use a CRM to manage a sales force.
• Able to use the full Microsoft Office suite of applications
• Able to write and edit technical documents and contracts.
• Experience managing projects.
• Superior analytical ability.
• Superior written communication skills.
• Understands how to sell into technical markets.
• Well organized and thorough.
Education and Qualifications
• Education in a technical field.
• Experience in industrial sales, marketing, or business development.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.