Seaboard Transport is currently searching for a Journeyman Mechanic for our Weekend Shift in Sherwood Park AB. |
We are currently undertaking huge expansion and looking to add strong members to our team !
Join a privately-held organization that prides itself on providing Safe, Reliable and Professional services.
Why Choose Seaboard?
- In-house technical training available for trucks, truck
- engines and trailers
- Competitive, leading wages
- Comprehensive benefit packages
- RRSP plans
- Industry-leading in-cab technology
- Year-round and stable work
- Career development opportunities
- Scholarship program for family members
- Innovative organization, evolving and growing with the market
- Licensed truck and trailer mechanic
- Experience working as a B620 inspector considered an asset
- Previous experience in a foreman role considered an asset
- Exceptional mechanical knowledge
- Moderate computer skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Potential assets could include: experience working with dry vans, reefers, tankers and welding experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our organization has been on eLogs since 2009. We offer driver-centric dispatching and have experience with eLog management to minimize driver inconvenience!
- Work in accordance with all safety procedures, standards and regulations
- Professional and service-oriented interactions with all customers
- Attend and participate in scheduled safety and maintenance meetings
- Attend and participate in work-related training and development opportunities
- Perform maintenance tasks and maintain work area
For more information and to learn how to apply, please contact: