- On Kijiji since May 2006
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Edmonton, AB T6B3S7
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Thermo Design Insulation Ltd|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
As an experienced insulated metal panel / cladding installer you will be working alongside our foremen and project managers assisting them with the installation of insulated metal wall & roof panel systems.
Our installation crews will be working & lodging on an active “oil sand” project north of Fort McMurray, AB.
Shift rotations are 14 days on / 7 days off, 10 hours per day. Paid overtime, full benefits when eligible. 5-6 months of work with potential for more..
-Installation of insulated metal wall panel & insulated metal roof panels.
- Installation of various break-shape flashing's, gutters & downspouts.
- Installation of various types of sealant, caulking & air barrier membranes.
- Ability to measure and properly layout panels using string lines, measuring tapes, laser levels, and other required tools.
- Operation of manual and power operated tools to cut, bend, drill, measure, fasten panels and light gauge metal materials.
- Operation of various types of equipment used for working at heights.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• 2-3 years of experience installing insulated metal wall & roof panels or cladding.
• Comfortable working at heights.
• CSTS, WHIMIS, BSO, valid OSSA fall arrest certification, valid OSSA aerial work platform certification and other safety certifications are an asset.
• Ability to pass drug & alcohol testing.
• Competitive wages.
• Comprehensive benefits.
• COR certified safety program.
Must have your own basic PPE including a hard hat and approved steel toed work boots.
Submit your resume in confidence to Human Resources at fax: 780-465-2683 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thermo Design Insulation Ltd. thanks all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.