Licensed Industrial Electrician / Master Electrician – permanent job opportunity with a leading commercial and industrial building automation company. Offering top wages, full benefits package, profit sharing/bonus, laptop, phone, car allowance (or company vehicle provided) – position requires travel to client sites in the region of Kingston-Belleville-Perth. DAY shift Mon-Fri.
The Electrician will operate at a journeyman level, performing the installation of building automation and control systems, and additional electrical installations.
- Perform installation of commercial and industrial building automation and control systems
- Plans, selects and lays out required materials for installation or replacement work
- Layout, assemble and test building automation and control panels
- Works from drawings, schematics, blueprints, job layouts or verbal instruction and operates a variety of tools and machines incidental to operations
- Interfaces with project managers and field staff to coordinate activities as required in an ethical and professional manner
- Ability to perform work independently and effectively coordinate work with other trades
- Keep current on products and technology concerning the installation of commercial and industrial building automation and control systems
- Manage assigned work to meet professional execution of time and customer satisfaction
- Journeyman Electrician with valid Certificate of Qualification, Master Electrician designation preferred (or willing to acquire)
- 5 + years’ experience as an Electrician in operations in maintenance – building automation
- Knowledge of HVAC control systems, facilities management systems, site preparation, equipment installation and troubleshooting
- Experience installing VFD’s, servicing and installing PLC’s