- On Kijiji since January 2012
- View poster's other Ads : Always On Call Ltd.
|Address||Kitchener, ON N2E3N7
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Always On Call Ltd.|
Are you a hard-working, licensed 310T Technician with good diagnostic skills?
If so, WE WANT YOU, and we will compensate you well to get you (and treat you well to keep you)!
We are looking for a Mobile Truck & Trailer Technician.
Why it's a great job:
• Lots of overtime available
• Huge earning potential
• No more shop politics
• The work is challenging and interesting--every day is different
• You aren't always working outside--you spend a lot of your day getting paid to drive around Southern Ontario going from service call to service call
• $30-36 per hour to start plus benefits (you will be paid more per hour than you are currently making)
• Full-time position
• Shift is steady late days (11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.)
• Service truck is supplied and kept at your residence, and you are paid door to door
• Licensed 310T
• Good diagnostic skills
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to work outside
If you are interested in applying, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com; if you don't have a resume, please send us an e-mail detailing your work experience.
Always On Call Ltd. is a rapidly expanding mobile truck & trailer repair business based out of Kitchener, and serving customers in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Brantford, Milton, Stratford and everywhere in between. The owner, Jonathan Kok, has been in the transportation maintenance industry for over 21 years. Always On Call Ltd. specializes in emergency breakdowns, but we also provide maintenance services to several customers.