- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in the Brantford area has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for a Calibration Technician to join their team. |
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Responsible for working in conjunction with the production and preventive maintenance schedules to ensure the required instrumentation needed for production has been calibrated to specifications prior to going into operation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance documentation is completed according to standard operating procedures and departmental preventive maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that all calibration issues are properly transferred shift-to-shift and have first been reviewed by the Supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring that the production equipment is calibrated according to the specifications set in the Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Responsible for working with the Maintenance group to ensure that all equipment/instrumentation is calibrated properly.
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
- Post secondary education in related field
- Approximately 2 years of experience with equipment calibration
- Proven dependable level of knowledge towards Departmental SOPs, cGMP compliance, and GDP.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
If you are interested in this position, apply today! Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.