- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in the Brantford area has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for a Mechanical Drafting Technician - Inventor. |
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Use standard designs and bills of materials as the framework to design, coordinate and schedule building projects from confirmation drawings to closeout.
- Modify standard parts and create custom designed components and structures to suit project design requirements. Create and manage complete project layouts for design and installation purposes. Create shop drawings for internal and external manufacturing.
- Liaise with customers, third party engineers, contractors, etc. to obtain information, design details to create, manage and meet project timelines
- When required maintain critical project management information like change orders, design changes, material substitutions, payment breakouts and requests
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
- Engineering diploma or equivalent in Architectural, Mechanical, Construction or Structural Engineering or similar
- High skill level in Inventor 2010 or Solid Works required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project design and coordination
- Excellent comprehension and competence working with intermediate level Excel spreadsheets
- Able to read and produce basic architectural and structural drawings from foundation plans through to roof design
- Able to organize and execute multiple projects at different stages of the schedule
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.