- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in the Cambridge area has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for an Engineering Manager for their Electrical Team. |
In this role, responsibilities would include:
- Managing budget, responsible for profitability
- Managing group responsible for all electrical engineering, controls design, PLC/robotic programming, commissioning
- Coordinate day to day responsibilities of group, scheduling projects
- Participate in hands on work with the team when required
- Recruitment when required
- Meet with clients when required
- Coordinate training for employees, promote cross-training within the team
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following qualifications:
- Over 5 years of experience in a management role
- Previous experience in the automation industry, specifically with PLC programming, robotic programming, electrical design
- Experience managing financial budget
- - Post secondary education in related field
Able to effectively manage a group, determine areas for opportunity within group specifically related to cross-training
- Extroverted individual with strong relationships and contacts within manufacturing (sales/applications engineering).
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.