- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in the Brantford area has partnered with Randstad Engineering to find an Engineering Manager to join their team!|
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Work closely with Operations to assess and manage effectiveness of Lean manufacturing processes
- Leadership of engineering group
- Actively leading the project design & implementation activities for new products, capacity increase, strategy and DTV related capital projects.
- Actively leading engineering support activities for manufacturing, with primary focus on cost and safety productivity.
- Works closely with SHE, QA, Lean, Global Engineering and other cross functional groups (RD&E, DTV, and Commercialization) to ensure technical alignment.
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
- PEng designation
- 5+ years of people management
- Strong background in Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Previous experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry would be considered a huge asset
- Project Management experience
- Understands business implications of decisions; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, sets goals and objectives.
- Experience in managing large capital projects (>$5MM) is preferred
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing benefits package
- 3 weeks vacation plus an additional week at Christmas for shutdown
- RRSP matching
- On-site gym and cafeteria
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.