|Address||Kitchener-Waterloo, Waterloo Regional Municipality, ON, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
Laborer needed for a construction company in the Kitchener/Waterloo and surrounding areas.
Seeking a motivated and eager to learn individual
Our company specializes in: A lot of bathroom renovations, tile work, hard wood floors, laminate flooring and stone work.
• Work with tools and small equipment
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work area
• Keep work areas and equipment clean and safe
• Follow safety procedures with fellow workers
• Perform miscellaneous labour activities and assist tradespersons
• Work productively within a crew
• Take direction from crew foreman
• Displays good manners and attitude toward the property owner, occupants of the property, co-workers, and sub-contractors.
• Able to build relationships with all parties involved in the construction process
• Good at problem solving and conflict resolution.
• Valid Ontario driver’s license and transportation
• Clean driving record
• Some Construction Experience is an asset
Weight: Must be able to lift up to on occasion 100 lbs / 48 Kgs
Thank you for your interest in this position and our company. If you would like to apply please forward your resume and cover letter.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly Please leave your phone number that you can be reached at
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday and Must be available on some weekends and evenings
Salary/hourly pay: To be discussed.