- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients located in Southwestern Ontario that will offer a great challenge and future growth potential. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly engaging and creative environment where employees matter and you will be in the highest level position at this location as the General Manager.|
What is in it for you?
- Establish the strategic direction of this location and generate growth!
- Drive Innovation!
- Have the ability to execute initiatives that deliver on the business needs!
- Manage the business processes and work closely with internal departments to ensure objectives are aligned and achieved
- Act as the face of the company, develop and manage relationships internally as well as externally
- Develop strategies to generate growth
- P & L responsibilities as well as establishing budgets and reports
- Directly manage a team of 4 and indirectly 75 employees
What the client requires from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a strong asset
- Manufacturing industry experience, petro-chemical or plastics preferred
- Results oriented, strong leader who can set clear objectives
- Ability to demonstrate executive business growth initiative and deliver results
- Must be willing and able to relocate to another site globally
- North American travel required up to 25%
Does this sound like it is a great fit for you?
If so, please apply online amd you can also reach Helen at 905.305.2823. Please note that only candidates who are qualified will be contacted.
good to know you
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.