- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in the Hamilton area has partnered with Randstad Engineering to find an IE Control Technician to join their team!|
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective components.
- Checks and maintains building and plant facilities.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of instruments and related principles of mechanical, electrical and electronic functions for installation, repair, testing and calibration of instruments and controls.
- Performs maintenance on systems controlling high pressure oils, high and low pressure oxygen, acids and gases such as natural gas.
- Analyses all types of instruments and process drawings, wiring diagrams and electronic circuits to determine material for installation or repair and to select a logical approach to trouble shooting.
- Calibrates, tests and adjusts all types of indicating or recording instruments, electronic computing and amplifying systems, pneumatic controls, timing devices, hydraulic relays and controls, photo electric and heat radiating measuring units. Repairs and tests all types of control valves.
- Conducts instrumentation tests for plant processes when required and prepares reports and recommendations. Takes periodic readings of meters, gauges and hydro power for distribution, invoice and billing purposes.
- Answers trouble calls, diagnoses operating systems or equipment problems and determine the best way of making repairs to minimize interruption of production. Advises when immediate shutdown of equipment is necessary or when temporarily continued operation will have no harmful effect.
- Plans, directs and performs construction, installation, modification, inspection, repair, replacement, adjustment, lubricate, tests and services all mechanical and associated equipment in the shop or in the fields as required.
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
-Post Secondary education in Electrical field (Instrumentation and Controls)
-Familiar with Allen Bradley PLC's
-447A-IMT-E Certification or working towards
What's in it for you?
-Lucrative bonus structure
-Amazing benefits package
-Incredible pension plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.