|Address||495 Dotzert Ct, Waterloo, ON N2L 6A7, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Moser Landscape Group Inc.|
Moser Landscape Group is seeking hard-working applicants whose work ethic and personality fit our company culture. We are a large landscape and construction company whose focus is on commercial projects. We are currently working on many different, large sites and are looking forward to adding more dedicated workers to our talented crews.
As a landscape labourer, there are a variety of duties you may be asked to complete. You could be planting, laying sod, grass cutting, or completing a range of other tasks. Whatever crew we assign you to will help train you, therefore you will grow with us and be able to work to the best of your abilities.
Here are more details about the position:
- Current hours are Monday to Friday (dependant on weather conditions), Saturday work is available if you desire
- Winter work hours dependant upon snow removal service requirements, full time hours to resume spring 2017
- Wage is based on experience and performance
- Unlike other companies in our industry, we pay overtime as well as time and a half on holidays
- Health benefit plan is offered after 9 months full-time employment
- Preference will be given to candidates with a valid driver's licence
- Experience in landscape or construction is an advantage
- Experience operating a mini-excavator or skidsteer is a tremendous asset
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as on a team
- Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and conscientious manner
- Responsible and reliable
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.