- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in Brantford in the pharmaceutical industry has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for a Senior Maintenance/Reliability Engineer to join their team. |
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Develop, implement, and continuous improvement of the Preventative Maintenance program that is efficient and effective, and will reduce the occurrence of unplanned breakdown
- Oversight of the maintenance group and activities, providing direction and guidance to maximize the performance for all members of the group
- Perform Work Order assessments related to equipment, utilities, and facilities. Analysis of the equipment status, developing necessary modifications, considering code requirements and using the principles of applied science for effective solutions.
- Developing and implementing maintenance procedures that will maximize equipment up-time.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production & plant equipment. Evaluate various options, develop a schedule and prepare overall project impact including cost benefit analysis.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments. Perform predictive analysis on vessels (pressure/atmospheric), piping and other equipment in order to determine life cycle. Review life cycle of equipment in order to provide recommendation for current and future equipment upgrades and replacements. Provide recommendations to management for current and future equipment upgrades and replacements and develop a schedule.
- Perform basic process engineering design to select appropriate equipment technology for a given process. Equipment procurement, vendor selection to meet design specifications and requirements.
- Track and maintain electronic records on all maintenance and repairs to machines and facility.
- Ensuring there is contingency plan for machinery and equipment replacement in case of breakdowns.
- Coordinate with vendors for inspections and testing of new equipment, supervising installation and commissioning.
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
- Licensed PEng
- Post secondary education in Chemical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry.
- Strong background in preventative/predictive maintenance of machinery in a manufacturing setting
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone wishing to excel and advance their career. We seek an established professional that is self-motivated, result driven with proven experience to join their team!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.