- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in Cambridge has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their recruit for a Manufacturing Services Technician to join their team for a long term open-ended contract. This role is responsible for the coordination, ownership and execution of key administrative functions associated with supporting the manufacturing process, including; manufacturing documentation support, manufacturing process support and materials administration. |
Main responsibilities would include:
- Support the Application Engineers, Technicians and Product Support personnel who request SAP materials and BOM creation/ changes for orders.
- Maintain routing, operation sequence and processes in the manufacturing or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Perform trouble shooting analysis on BOM errors, routing errors and system data errors.
- Interface with Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, Application Engineering, Production Control and Production Leaders.
- Add/create new part numbers in production and inventory systems (SAP).
- Process order change notices (OCN’s) and Engineering change notices (ECN’s) in SAP.
- Process daily output reports as needed (KPI).
- Create and/or correct Bills of Materials (BOM’s) and routers.
- Create and maintain inventory records.
- Provide guidance and research part problems related to BOM’s for all functional departments.
- Provide back up for dimension drawing creation and NC programming as skills develop.
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of College Diploma (mechanical or electrical technology preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience of data entry; SAP experience
- Basic knowledge for Medium Voltage product is preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience creating/maintaining BOM’s in a manufacturing system.
- Thorough knowledge of product structure and experience in manufacturing environments using computer based Bill of Materials and computer based shop floor control.
- AutoCad/ ProE experience an asset
- SAP experience a strong asset
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.