- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in the Guelph area has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for a Production Process Manager to join their team. |
In this role, responsibilities would include:
- Act as subject matter expert on all chemical processes and equipment
- Lead, Coach and Mentor staff in all areas that may lead to improved employee knowledge and personal performance improvements.
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement
- Demonstrates product knowledge and adherence to ongoing quality standards.
- Distributes duties in an objective, consistent, fair and timely manner in relation to workload.
- Close monitoring of the production floor, ensuring SOP's are being followed
- Leverage existing resource planning tools and regular communication with the customer service team to develop the daily production schedules to meet product demand
- Challenge manufacturing processes to seek opportunities to improve throughput, efficiency and product quality measures
- Conduct employee performance reviews
- Identify training opportunities and required revisions to standard operating procedures (SOPs), when and where appropriate.
- Train employee staff to perform all tasks in a safe manner.
- Maintain databases for production schedules
- Complete machine scheduling, reporting for ‘up time’, machine efficiency, labour efficiency.
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
- Post secondary education related to Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- 3-5 years of chemical processing manufacturing experience
- 1-3 years of management/supervisory experience
- Knowledgeable in lean manufacturing processes
- Able to lead, mentor and coach production staff
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.