- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
If you are looking to launch your career and obtain your PEng, this opportunity is for you! |
Our client in Brantford in the Pharmaceutical Industry has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their recruit for a Project Engineer in Training.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Perform basic process engineering design to select appropriate equipment technology for a given process.
- Meet all deadlines associated with projects as directed, including all reports and documentation as directed.
- Prepare detailed capital project request reports for various Engineering projects.
- Evaluate process control, monitoring, data acquisition and other support requirements for the manufacturing.
- Project implementation, ensuring throughout that the design criteria, safety standards, budgets, timelines, and all other project matters are met.
- IQ/OQ/PQ protocol development and summary reports for equipment, facilities, computerized systems, cleaning and processes.
- Development of Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs), Preventive Maintenance (PM’s), and calibration programs at equipment/instrument/facility/process start-up.
- Equipment, support systems and facility modification and repair assessments for impact study and to determine revalidation requirements.
- Provide support to Senior Engineers with large scale projects.
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Chemical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- P.Eng. candidate
- Previous experience (co-op) working in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.