- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||4295 King Street East, Kitchener, ON, N2P 0C6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Your next role as a Site Supervisor in Brantford Ontario|
We are looking for someone with ICI experience (5-7 years), in a similar role.
This BUSY industrial construction company is a very team oriented atmosphere and offers great benefits, salary and staff initiatives. Flexible hours, company vehicle, cell phone, and a gas allowance are only a few of the great perks!
- Responsible for all on-site construction activities on a daily basis.
- Manage multiple projects throughout the construction phase.
- Conduct on site meetings with trades and project manager to ensure project plans & schedules are followed and executed.
- Conduct safety meetings on site and enforce safety policies, and all ministry guidelines in order to maintain a safe working environment for all workers on your job site.
- Represent the company in job meetings with owners, consultants, subcontractors and Inspectors.
- Communicate with office and project managers regarding job site requirements to maintain productivity and quality
- Oversee all field operations and total construction effort to insure project is constructed in a safe manner and in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Review, understand and apply project drawings and specifications to ensure projects are constructed and designed.
- Experienced at leading projects from foundation work through tenant improvements.
- Motivate all team players for project to co-ordinate deliveries, subcontractors and employees in order to maximize project production.
- Able to maintain a strong relationship with clients and sub trades.
- Committed to putting safety first.
- Able to identify contracting risks and steps to mitigate.
- Work with Project Manager to develop original critical path schedule and updates.
- Coordinates plans and specifications with Designer to clarify discrepancies.
- Has thorough understanding of Building Codes and permitting process.
- Able to manage to the budget and identify more cost effective ways of doing work.
- Assists in coordination of contractors or supervision of crafts within a discipline.
- Observes and interfaces with contractors or trades to monitor work performance, progress, and productivity of crafts.
- Provides liaison between Superintendent and contractors or crafts to insure construction complies with drawings and specifications.
Experience, Training, & Skills Requirements:
- 5 year minimum experience as a site superintendent on I.C.I. projects worth $1 to 5 million.
- Ability to communicate with office clients and architects.
- Strong leadership/managerial qualities required.
- Experience in concrete, framing and finish carpentry.
- Experience in pre-engineered steel building construction, conventional steel construction, wood framed construction.
- Knowledgeable in building codes, building bylaws, specifications etc.
What is in it for you:
Your salary range 65-75k
Your role is because company growth
Your hours can be flexible
You will travel
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.