- On Kijiji since February 2011
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Cambridge, ON, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
DEAN Group, in association with RIMOWA North America, Inc. a leading manufacturing organization in Cambridge, is currently seeking motivated professionals with an eye for detail and a passion to work in a clean, state of the art production facility.
$14.00 per hour to start
Excellent opportunity to be hired permanently!
Once hired permanently: compensation and benefits are available.
*Must be flexible for all shifts*
• Monday - Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
• Monday - Thursday 3:30 PM – 2:00 AM
• Monday - Friday 10:30 PM – 7:00 AM
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Detail oriented, task focused
• Continuous learner
• Professional, strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent problem solving skills, positive attitude, team player
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays
• Must be able to lift large boxes up to 25lbs repeatedly
• Repetitive movements, standing for extended periods, and lifting 50lbs+ is required for this role
• Fabricating and assembling aluminum framing
• Bending, drilling, and/or otherwise shaping and forming aluminum sheets into parts or products
• Operating machines or equipment which rivet metal parts together
• Bending and shaping shell case pieces using hammers and other equipment
• Clipping, gluing, fitting or otherwise assembling parts and components to form final products
FOUR EASY WAYS TO APPLY!
209 Frederick St., Suite 101
519-568-7778 – Ask for Ashley Smith
Dean Group always welcomes walk-ins, Monday to Friday between 8:30AM and 4:00PM.
* Please bring a copy of your resume *