|Address||London, ON, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||London Glass & Mirror|
London Glass & Mirror London, ON offices seeks Glass Machine Operator to perform the following duties:
• Responsible for operating and overseeing the polishing machine, as well as beveling machine
• Responsible for cutting glass and mirrors
Install glass showers, railings and thermal units
• Set up and adjust glass and glass-product finishing machines
• Visually inspect products for quality
• Jig and measure and mark glass or place pattern on or under glass for cutting
• Smooth rough edges using belt sander or smoothing wheels
• Monitor process for product quality.
• Must have min. 1 yr. of experience with cutting and installing various types of glass & mirrors, as well as operating glass/mirror beveling and polishing machines
• 2 yrs. Post-secondary education required.
• Permanent, Full time (40 hrs/wk) @ $17.72/hr
• Benefits include dental, extended medical insurance, & disability insurance.
Please send resume to Human Resources, 679 York St.., London, ON N5W 2S6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org only.
Reference #16310 when applying.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.