|Address||66 Zimmerman St S, Strathroy, ON N7G 2G7, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Langs Bus Lines Limited|
Our commitment to the communities where we live and work as well as our progressive customer service approach has made us a leading, expanding provider of student and public transportation for more than 45 years throughout southwestern Ontario. Langs Bus Lines Ltd. is looking for a top-notch professional mechanic to join our team who will enjoy our full-service, modern maintenance and repair facilities.
The successful candidate will service and repair our fleet of vehicles – including school buses, minivans, minibuses and wheelchair-lift equipped vehicles and trucks.
What We Need
• Minimum of 5 years mechanical experience
• Apprenticing or preferably licensed for Truck/Bus and Automobile [310T and 310S]
• Familiarity with relevant software including Diamond Logic; Meritor WABCO; and/or ServiceMaxx Fleet Pro; Fleet Assistant an asset
• Proficient in diagnosing, servicing and repairing mechanical and electrical problems.
• Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft computer skills including e-mail, outlook, excel.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proven teamwork and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate
• Clean Driver’s Abstract and willing to undergo Criminal Records check
What We Offer
• Day shift
• Competitive wages and attractive Benefits
• Positive work environment and in-house technical support
• Learning opportunities and refreshers for new technology
Please submit resume in confidence to: email@example.com We thank all applicants and will contact only those whose qualifications most closely meet our requirements.