- On Kijiji since May 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Homestead Land Holdings
|Address||, London, ON,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Homestead Land Holdings|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Founded in Kingston in 1954, Homestead Land Holdings Limited has grown to become one of Canada’s largest and most respected owners of multi-residential apartment buildings. The founding principles of the company are still in place today, which are to provide residents with affordable, secure housing with a standard of care in which we would treat our own family members. |
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and expand their painting/flooring/carpentry skills throughout our multi-residential apartment buildings.
• Coordinate and complete a variety of renovations in apartments as well as in corridors, lobbies, stairwells, exercise rooms and more at various locations throughout the portfolio
• Renovations can include but not limited to painting, carpentry, minor electrical, plumbing, various flooring installation, carpet cleaning and more.
• Inventory management of equipment and supplies.
• Other assigned duties as required.
• Must possess a valid Ontario driver's license
• Access to a van/truck is an asset
• Flooring installation experience is an asset.
• Previous painting experience is an asset.
• Physically capable of lifting heavy materials, and working on your knees.
• Experience in carpentry, electrical and plumbing considered an asset.
• Successful candidate must be bondable.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with others
We offer competitive salary & benefits as well as bonuses & opportunities for professional and personal growth.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted directly.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Please make needs known in advance.
Homestead Land Holdings