- On Kijiji since August 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Randstad Interim Inc.
|Address||244 Pall Mall Street, London, ON, N6A 5P6
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Randstad Interim Inc.|
Our client in the London area has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for a MECHANICAL DESIGNER with consumer good experience to join their team.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Full scope of machinery design, according to customer requirements
- Prepare complete mechanical engineering documentation
- Oversee subcontracted design, minimizing revisions
- Attending design review meetings with customers
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
- Approximately 5 years of design experience
- CAD and modeling experienced
- Hands on, and able to collaborate with all areas of business as well as directly with customers
If you have the qualifications listed above, please apply online or send resume to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.