Elton Manufacturing a division of Ontario Door Sales Ltd., is looking for a highly experienced instrument maintenance mechanic to join its team. With all production completed in our own facilities, the operation of our machinery is vital to our company's success. For more information about our company visit www.eltonmanufacturing.com
- Be able to interpret and follow manufacturer's manuals, circuit diagrams and blueprints related to maintenance, performance and testing of instruments and machinery.
- Install, maintain, calibrate industrial measuring and controlling instrumentation
- Troubleshoot electronics of injection molding machines, extruders and related equipment.
- Repair and adjust system components, such as sensors, transmitters and programmable logic controllers.
- General troubleshooting; remove and replace defective parts repair hydraulic, electronic, vacuum pumps, etc.
- Design and install cooling systems.
- Welding of components and instruments.
- Fabrication of jigs, fixtures and testing equipment.
- Completion of secondary school
- Completion of a two-year related college program
- Minimum three years of work experience in the field
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to mechanical sensor based, hydraulic and electronic devices.
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings.
- Qualified applicants will have good interpersonal and problem solving skills and able to work with other trades and operators.