- On Kijiji since April 2009
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||McCloskey Rd, Peterborough, ON K9J 6X8, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
McCloskey International leads the screening and crushing industry with a complete line of equipment including: cone, jaw and impact crushers, vibrating screeners, trommels and stacking conveyors. Our line is used in a wide range of industries which include aggregates, landscaping, infrastructure and road building, construction and demolition, mining, waste management and recycling.
We are currently seeking Mechanical Assemblers for a number of our production lines. The starting wage for this position is $16.00 per hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for assembling and testing electro-mechanical subassemblies and systems to ensure all work meets or exceeds performance and quality requirements.
• Reading and following work orders, manufacturing standards and instructions;
• Assemble, fit and install prefabricated parts to form subassemblies or finish products using hand and power tools;
• Position, align and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly and connect cables, tubes and wires;
• Operate cranes and forklifts to transport or position larger parts as needed;
• Perform other assembly tasks such as soldering, sanding, and cleaning parts and assemblies;
• Ensure the product meets the quality requirements;
• Able to work effectively both as an individual and a team member;
• Able to read and interpret assembly drawings and instructions;
• Provide their own tools and safety shoes;
• Prior experience in hydraulics, auto mechanics and assembly is an asset.
• Successful candidates must have their high school diploma and possess a work history that demonstrates safe working practices.
In return for your contributions, we offer an environment that supports and recognizes your professional growth. In addition, we provide competitive compensation, including group benefits and retirement saving plan.
Please note: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive description of all work required in the job.