- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : JuJu
|Address||, Peterborough, ON,
|Company||KELLY SERVICES (CANADA) LTD.|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Fieldglass: Job Posting|
The planner will develop project schedules for Peterborough site . He/she will coordinate, monitor and progress the on time delivery using Primavera. He/she will create & update customer-facing schedules as well as support the local Master Planning team.
• Work within the local master scheduling team as well he global Planning COE team
• Work with PMs to create customer-facing schedules
- Maintain project schedule and proactive risk management of the project
• Use Primavera to develop and maintain a suite of integrated work package templates for system and project engineering, platform engineering, and control automation for power conversion projects
• Update plans weekly with PMs, engineering, sourcing and manufacturing
• Provide weekly project reports and schedules to Project Managers to assess the overall progress
• Work with Global Supply Chain to ensure that engineering deliverables are completed on time to ensure that the purchasing team has adequate time to procure parts and supplies
• Regular monitoring of progress by tracking hours spent versus budgets to support project objectives
• Use of Dashboard for helping project handling and define priority
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related field
• Experience in technical project engineering environment
• Expert in scheduling and planning with valid experience in Primavera or equivalent
• Project management experience
• Experienced in engineering design processes and tools preferred
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in electrical, mechanical, industrial engineering or related subject
• Familiar with Oracle and Primavera software packages
• Work experience in a global matrix organization
• Structured in approach and well organized
• Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to strict time scales
• Excellent communication skills
• Good report writing and presentation skills
• Good personal organizational skills
Interested? Click on the "Apply" button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within [xx] hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About UsKelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
KELLY SERVICES (CANADA) LTD.