- On Kijiji since June 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Wilhelm Masonry Inc
|Address||1237 6 St, Estevan, SK S4A 1A9, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Wilhelm Masonry Inc.|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
4 Bricklayers Needed by Wilhelm Masonry.
Full-time year-round work in Estevan and area.
$30.00 to 38.00/hour to start depending on experience plus disability insurance, dental and extended medical benefits after 3 months probationary period.
Minimum 5 years of direct experience with bricklaying and the below duties. Some high school is required.
Projects with Wilhelm Masonry are in commercial, institutional, industrial and residential setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the construction area including removing old masonry work for alternations and restorations
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tile and other masonry units as per blueprints
- Cuts bricks and other construction materials to fit smaller areas
- Mix and apply mortar
- Removes excess mortar from the face of the bricks
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing
- Place steel reinforcing and grout in spaces or cores to build external walls
- Install glass blocks
- Waterproof masonry
- Erect and dismantle scaffolding
- Keeps tools clean
- Complete other tasks as required
Apply with resume to Wilhelm Masonry Inc., 1237 6th Street, Estevan, SK, S4A 1A9, or email or fax 306-634-3864.