Noramtec Consultants is recruiting for an INTERMEDIATE TO SENIOR LEVEL CIVIL / MUNICIPAL ENGINEER – for their client – a rapidly growing, multi-discipline Engineering Consulting firm located in Regina, SK.|
Our client is an employee-owned, equal opportunity company, offering an excellent Compensation and Benefits package.
- Provide Project management and direction; inspect, manage & direct the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site
- Proposal preparation including: design methodology; scope of work and services; man hour estimates; and schedules
- Analysis of survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, or other topographical or geologic data
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications or structural repairs
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems or structures using computer assisted design or drawing tools
- Direct engineering activities ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations
- Identify environmental risks & develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects
- Prepare or present public reports on bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property & right-of-way descriptions
- Test soils or materials to determine the adequacy & strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel
- Additional duties as required
- Civil Engineering Degree (minimum); Advanced Degree considered an asset
- Current Professional Engineering status with eligibility for registration in the Province of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- 15+ years of experience working on large Industrial, Utility, and Municipal Projects
- Experience in Design, Storm Water Management Model software, roads, sewer / water systems, contract administration, etc.
- Experience with analysis of survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, etc.
- Ability to prepare effective Technical Reports & Proposals
- Strong English Communication skills
- Experience in a Consulting environment is considered an asset
To apply – contact Sharon Morrow: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note - only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
THE NORAMTEC CONSULTANTS GROUP