|Address||215 Sumner St, Esterhazy, SK S0A 0X0, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Noble Construction Corp.|
Noble Construction is a company driven by the success of our employees, our clients and the overall success of our community. We nurture an atmosphere where everyone is willing to work hard and provide reliable service when dealing with coworkers, customers and their community.
We believe that every person should be given a fair opportunity to join our team and earn a respectable living.
Position: Field Engineer
Location: Esterhazy, SK
Term: Term Position
Start Date: Jan 7th, 2017
Reporting to the Project Engineer: The successful candidate will be able to perform the following duties.
• Perform layout work competently, accurately and efficiently
• Provide technical engineering information and interpretation of plans, detail sheets and specifications for manpower
• Report accurate quantities for labour costs reports and accurately monitor material to ensure quantities in estimate are sufficient to complete the project.
• Coordinate inspections, inspect falsework and monitor installation of material to monitor conformance to structural drawings.
• Find solutions to conflicts in structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings to ensure project is completed on time.
• Ensure construction work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instruction.
• Post-secondary education with a college diploma or degree related to construction (ie structural, mechanical, electrical), or a combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
• Additional education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline is considered an asset.
• Three to five (3 – 5) years’ construction experience.
• Strong working knowledge of and ability to interpret contract specifications, construction documents, drawings and current construction practices and methodology.
• Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel), MS Project, AutoCad and current industry related programs.
• Must be legally eligible to work in Canada (Canadian Citizen or valid Permanent Resident).
• Must complete a background investigation with a clear criminal record.
Compensation -Noble Construction Corp. offers a very competitive compensation package. Salary dependent on qualification and skill.
Application Deadline: Dec 14th, 2016
SUBMIT RESUMES TO: email@example.com
Please Include Job Title in cover letter
We thank all interested candidates; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.