|Address||470 Henderson Dr, Regina, SK S4N 5W9, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
Welldone Mechanical Services Inc. is growing and has full time, long term positions for self-motivated, eager HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing and Electrical Apprentices and Journeymen who are willing to commit to excellent work and have a great mind for customer service.
Welldone Mechanical specializes in Preventative Maintenance, emergency repairs, testing, and service to light industrial, commercial and residential properties in the Regina and surrounding area.
Preference will be given to technicians with multi-trade experience and/or those willing to learn other trades and to those who are able to work a variety of work hours. This may include early starting time, long days, and out of town work.
- Competitive salary with group benefits
- Matching RRSP program
- Tool program
- Company truck
- Company supplied and laundered uniforms
- Year round work in Regina
- After hours and overtime opportunities
Successful candidates will possess:
- Have a HIGH level of accountability for their work
- Desire to learn and expand their knowledge outside their respective trade in electrical, refrigeration, plumbing and sheet metal
- Hard work ethic with the desire to work over 8 hours a day
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A proven record of working safe
- The ability to be a team player willing to help us achieve our goals
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively unsupervised
- Excellent troubleshooting/repairing mechanical systems skills
- Apprentice or journeyman credentials
- A valid Saskatchewan drivers license
- Drivers abstract preferred
We believe in an atmosphere of teamwork and integrity - key components to our continued success as a leader in the HVAC industry.
If you are willing to provide superior customer service and feel you have the qualifications we are looking for, please submit your confidential resume including 3 business references by email.