Our client is looking for a Millwright for a full-time job in their unionized Wynyard Plant. The successful candidate will be responsible to account for the effective functioning of the mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and reporting directly to the maintenance supervisor. Responsibilities: |
- Accountable for the effective functioning of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in the plant, and for the effective installation, welding, and fabrication of new equipment.
- Accountable to adhere to and utilize company policies and procedures and HACCP regulations.
- Accountable to ensure a safe work environment for coworkers, customers and visitors.
- Must be able to work a rotational shift schedule
- Must have a valid Provincial Millwright Journeyman Certificate or a recognized inter-provincial equivalent. Our client is open to 4th year apprentices as well.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience performing repairs in a manufacturing environment. Mechanical systems, welding, fabrication and machining experience, and an ability to use power and manual tools.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Continuously standing or walking. Regular requirement to lift/handle/carry material or equipment of moderate weight.
- Regular exposure to factors such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, noise and fumes which cause noticeable discomfort and/or some risk of accident or illness.
- Regular need to give close attention, either hearing or seeing, to what is happening.
- There is some modest pressure from deadlines or other productivity standards. Work is somewhat repetitive.
If you are interested in this Journeyman Millwright job or other opportunities available through Adecco, please apply online today at www.adecco.ca. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those successful will be contacted. Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 50 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today's competitive market.
- Customer focus
- Integrity and trust
- Action oriented
- Drive for results
- Peer relationships
Adecco Employment Services
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market. Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
In order to source the ideal candidate, Adecco Professional provides a professional recruitment solution that includes getting to know your business, market, and corporate culture intimately. Our unparalleled office staffing services mean you get not only the most skilled employees, but those that best fit in with your team. Areas of specialization include: Operations Management, Logistics, Executive Assistance, Office Management, Project Management, Administrative Assistance, and more.
Roevin Engineering and Technology
Since 1978, Roevin has been matching the highest caliber of talent in engineering, technical, skilled trades and IT with the employers who need them. As a division of Adecco, we have the geographic reach and streamlined procedures to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent from all across Canada and around the world.
Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge
As part of the Adecco Group, Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge will help you achieve and sustain success by effectively managing your most valuable asset – talent. Find out more about how we can help your organization for:
Leadership Development Services