- On Kijiji since November 2013
- View poster's other Ads : K-Line Maintenance & Construction Ltd.
|Address||White City, SK, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||K-Line Maintenance & Construction Ltd.|
A POWERFUL CAREER OPPORTUNITY
If you are willing to roll up your sleeves and work for an industry leader in the high voltage industry, K-Line has an exciting new opportunity in various locations throughout South Eastern Saskatchewan (must be willing to relocate). If you are interested in working for an award winning company recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and one of Canada’s Safest Employers, consider joining our team as
RED SEAL POWERLINE TECHNICIAN (JOURNEYMAN)
APPRENTICE POWERLINE TECHNICIAN (LEVEL I, II, III, IV)
• Install, repair, troubleshoot and maintain electrical distribution and transmission systems including overhead and underground power lines and cables, insulators, conductors, lightning arrestors, switches, transformers and other associated equipment
• Splice, solder and insulate conductors and wiring
• Erect and maintain steel, wood or concrete poles, towers and guy wires
• Safely operate heavy duty utility equipment including Radial Arm Diggers, Bucket Trucks, and related equipment as required
• Maintain good public relations with persons inside and outside the company
Experience and Education
• Current holder of, or working towards completion of Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyman Certificate
• Strong knowledge of the Provincial Electrical Utilities Regulations and the Saskatchewan
Occupation Health & Safety Act, Regulations and Codes
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work on teams and mentor apprentices
• Ability to climb poles, work at heights and work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
• Strong communication, leadership, team work and customer service skills
• Ability to interpret drawings, develop/ interpret work, and plan projects for self and others
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Valid Class 1A Saskatchewan Driver’s Licence
To learn more about The K-Line Group of Companies and career opportunities, please visit our website at
www.k-line.ca. Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume to: email@example.com by January 1st, 2017.
The K-Line Group of Companies takes responsibility for every phase of a power project, from initial financing and consulting, through to design, construction and on-going maintenance. K-Line is comprised of eight industry-specific divisions that address the engineering, design, procurement, construction, commissioning and maintenance of high voltage power delivery systems. K-Line works with utilities, industrial and commercial customers to deliver one-source power solutions. K-Line was established in 1967 and is registered to the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard and OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management Standard.
The K-Line Group is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodation will be provided for persons with disabilities through all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.