Our client is a leading specialty industrial supplier of pipe, valves, fittings and related products and a provider of technical solutions to the energy and industrial sectors. They operate 38 strategically located facilities throughout North America in close proximity to customers and act as a critical link in the supply chain. Their strong local presence enables them to reduce order response time, provide a high level of service and establish long term customer relationships. We are currently recruiting for a full-time job for an experienced Warehouse Lead. This position acts to ensure efficient operations of the location. Responsibilities may include: |
Successful candidates for the Warehouse Lead job will possess:
- Financial Management
- Control warehouse expenses
- Prepare documents for accounting
- Authorize refunds
- Operational performance and analysis
- Ensure compliance with all company policies & procedures
- Ensure safe working environment, promote and manage safety programs
- Inventory Management and control
- Ensure the Asset Protection and Hazmat programs are enforced
- Open and close the warehouse, authorize refunds and handle customer inquiries
- Receive, counts and records shipment data into the system
- Pack, unpack and mark stock items
- Identify incorrect / short shipped
- Operate forklift
- Some product delivery
- Vendor Management
If you are interested in the Warehouse Team Lead position please apply online at www.adecco.ca. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those successful will be contacted. Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 50 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market.
- 4-7 Years experience in a similar role
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in the energy sector is a critical asset
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently under general supervision
Adecco Employment Services
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market. Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
In order to source the ideal candidate, Adecco Professional provides a professional recruitment solution that includes getting to know your business, market, and corporate culture intimately. Our unparalleled office staffing services mean you get not only the most skilled employees, but those that best fit in with your team. Areas of specialization include: Operations Management, Logistics, Executive Assistance, Office Management, Project Management, Administrative Assistance, and more.
Roevin Engineering and Technology
Since 1978, Roevin has been matching the highest caliber of talent in engineering, technical, skilled trades and IT with the employers who need them. As a division of Adecco, we have the geographic reach and streamlined procedures to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent from all across Canada and around the world.
Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge
As part of the Adecco Group, Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge will help you achieve and sustain success by effectively managing your most valuable asset – talent. Find out more about how we can help your organization for:
Leadership Development Services